I finished Kim's hat, which I've already blogged about (and if I was more awake I'd add a link to, but it's only something like the post before this one or something), and yesterday I finally finished knitting Sam's gloves, with all the weaving in and stuff done today. I'll post them as soon as I have money, but I'll get photos first.
I've frogged the orange lace vest, so that counts as finishing it I've decided. I've also finished the front of the Jo Sharpe cushion. Don't quite have enough wool to do the back but I can get more, again when I've been paid. I know they don't have a huge turn over of this wool, so I'll be able to match dye lots. I would love to make a jumper out of the stuff but no chance. Too expensive. Oh well.
So that's two finished projects, one frogged, and one stopped due to lack of wool. Yay.