Wednesday 14 April 2010

Deviant Art Scrapbook Submission

Ok, so the fact that I've done two posts in one day does not mean I'll do that again anytime soon. But it makes me feel shiny now so yay!

I joined a digital scrapbooking group on Deviant Art and they had a challenge to design a mini kit based on a particular colour scheme. I'm currently attempting to upload my submission onto DA, but I thought I'd post it here too. If you like it, feel free to download it from 4shared, and if you use it, I'd love to see what you do with it. I will try and make some pages with it later tonight, but I should probably get back to work now.

Here's a preview for starters





Download


This is for Personal Use Only. Please see the attached TOU for credits etc.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers