Friday 30 April 2010

New Handles

I'm just adding an edit here

Due to some complete tool that keeps spamming this entry, with rubbish links that I've not clicked, and random crap, I'm turning off the option to post comments to this entry. I doubt it's actually a real person doing it, but on the off chance it is, GET A LIFE AND PISS OFF! I DON'T CARE!!!

ok, Rant over. Now to the post again.

* * * * * 
After a recent run of getting lots of things finished, I decided I should try and finish some of the bigger things (mostly knitting). Unfortunatly that means that I don't have as much to say, so I'll probably do a couple of small things soon, so that I can actually post. Posting encourages me to finish things, if that makes sense?

But I have a bit of an update. First of all, the fair isle bag I finished (blogged about here didn't actually have the right handles. There seemed to be a spate of knitting magazines giving away bamboo handles, and the ones I used originally were from a different mag. I guess it didn't really matter, but when I looked again at the picture of the bags in the magazine I decided I liked the handles originally suggested. So tonight I replaced them.
knitting,fair isle bag
What do you think? Do they look better?

In other news, after showing people my Cthulu cushion I've had two requests for more, so I'll probably be making more of them. It's lucky I enjoy knitting them.

Also I gave Kevin the bibs for his bub, and he loved them. I got in trouble from James, another new father, becuase I've not made anything for his son Jackson, and Jackson is about 6 months old. Now Jackson is adorable, and I love him lots, although today I'm less fond of him becuase he threw up on me, but oh well. Such is life.

I gave Angus his Mr Bump cushion today, and I think he liked it, but he was being very shy. Still, it was fun to give things away. ^__^

Now I should go and clean up so I can do something fun, like sewing. Ta Ta for now.

No comments:

Followers