Wednesday 14 April 2010

Intros

Chances are, if you're reading this, you know me already. Despite any dreams I have of a wildly popular blog, read by millions and loved by all, the fact is I'm rubbish at updating these things and so my only readers are likely to be my darling real life friends and family.

Oh well.

Just in case, my name is Anne, I'm an Aussie living in Leith (Technically Leith is part of Edinburgh, but ask any dyed in the wool Leither and they'll tell you it's a different city). I work as a secretary for an Engineering company, and I knit. A lot. I also stuff around with Paint shop Pro, dabble in digiscrapping, take crappy photos, cook (occasionally my own recipes), and write. If all goes to plan (it probably won't!) I'll include bits of all those things in this blog. Here's hoping it works.

Anyway, thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers